Welcome to the web site of Todd Street Lawyer.
2. Your use of this web site or the receipt of any information from us or this web site is not intended to create, nor does it create, a solicitor-client relationship between you and Todd Street Lawyer.
3. While every effort is made to ensure that all material on this web site is accurate, current and complete (except where marked as archive material), such material does not in any way constitute the provision of legal or other professional advice to you.
4. Todd Street Lawyer does not guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of any material published on this web site or on any linked web site. You should seek appropriate independent legal or other professional advice prior to acting on, relying on, or entering into any commitment based on material published on this web site. Material published on this web site is intended only to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest.
5. Todd Street Lawyer disclaims all liability for any view expressed by a user of this web site or one of its social media pages. Any views so expressed are those of the individual expressing those views and not of Todd Street Lawyer (except where expressly adopted by Todd Street Lawyer). We recommend that you obtain appropriate independent legal or other professional advice prior to acting upon, relying upon or entering into any commitment based on any views so expressed.
6. Todd Street Lawyer will not be responsible to you or to anyone else for any loss suffered by you in connection with your use of this web site or any of its content. This includes, but is not limited to, any risk to your computer, software or data arising from the transmission, downloading or activation of any computer virus via this web site or an external web site and/or the contents of this web site or an external web site.
7. Todd Street Lawyer excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of your use of this web site or its content.
8. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to your use of this web site or its content is limited to the extent provided for by Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss suffered by you.
9. Todd Street Lawyer utilises links to other web sites including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Google Plus for online networking and marketing.
10. We have no direct control over the content of any linked web sites or applications, or the changes that may occur to the content on those web sites or applications. Links to such web sites and applications are provided in good faith. It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about the accuracy, currency and completeness of information contained in linked web sites or applications. Links to such web sites and applications including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Google Plus does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those web sites or applications or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those web sites or applications. If you follow a link provided by this web site, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the web site or application which you visit.
11. When you are using Todd Street Lawyer’s social media pages, you do so acknowledging that you are using an external web site or application and that you are therefore bound by the terms and conditions of use of that web site or application. We encourage you to review the legal policies of that web site or application for further information. Todd Street Lawyer does not endorse, and is not accountable for, any views expressed by third parties using that web site or application.
12. Except as otherwise indicated, Todd Street Lawyer owns the intellectual property in the content on this web site.
13. You may only access and use the content of this web site for non-commercial or personal use, except where you have received prior written approval from us. You may print out any content on this web site for your personal use only. All other use, copying or reproduction of the content of this web site or any part of it is prohibited to the extent permitted by law. None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other web site, except where you have received prior written approval from us.
14. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content of this web site in any way then it is your responsibility to obtain prior written approval from us for such use.
15. Todd Street Lawyer may publish contact information on this web site to facilitate communication relating to our business functions. This is not to be inferred as consent by Todd Street Lawyer or the user of the relevant email address to receiving unsolicited commercial email messages or spam. You are prohibited from using information obtained from this web site about any person, corporation or other entity to send unsolicited communications to any person, corporation or other entity.